P100 instead of P200 for the Bungos na Bangus at Barrio Bistro
- Won 1st place in the Department of Tourism sponsored Culinary contest
- Serves Filipino favorites
- Free Wi-Fi
- Located in the heart of Davao
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 2, 2 Groupons for a table of 4
- May purchase mulitiple Groupons
- Reservation required, call +22.214.171.12466
- Operating hours: Daily from 7:00am - 12:00mn
- Groupon is not valid with any other promotions and discounts
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day, give a man an award winning fruit infused fish based delicacy and he’ll learn to tame lions and walk on a tightrope. Join the circus with today’s Groupon: P100 instead of P200 for the Bungos na Bangus at Barrio Bistro.
Barrio Bistro, a quaint little hole in the wall restaurant that serves exotic Filipino food, is just a short drive from Victoria Plaza in Davao City. With today’s Groupon, fish lovers and fruit idealists unite with their love for planted produce and freshly caught sea meats. These milky slices of milk fish is steamed and seasoned with special spices, wrapped in Chinese petchay, served with bangus roe sauce and Durian potato croquettes. This entrée won 1st place in a culinary contest sponsored by the Department of Tourism. Other favorites include the Filipino classic Kaldereta, tender and very Spicy Spare Ribs, Aglio e olio, Italian pasta enhanced with decadent olive oil, herbs and chorizo and their house special, the Barrio Pizza, sprinkled with olives, onions, green bell peppers and bits of ham.
The place is very cozy, seating only a little over 20 people, and they have an al fresco area out back, excellent for people who love the fresh outdoor breeze. Their service is comparable to the greeting you get from long lost relatives on Christmas and free Wi-Fi is available, so workaholics and information super highway surf addicts get their fix.