Up to 51% off on European and Mediterranean Gourmet at De Bonte Koe
- Gourmet European and Mediterranean cooking
- Fine dining ambiance
- Right in the heart of Davao City
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Maximum of 2 Groupons may be used per visit
- Groupon is for dine in only
- Groupon is not valid with any other promotions or discounts
- For reservations, please call +682.282.2353
- Operating hours: 10:30am - 2:00pm and 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Mediterranean civilizations invented many lasting concepts, developing astronomy to explain the cosmos and democracy to equally divide lamb kebabs. Split a skewer with today's Groupon to De Bonte Koe. Choose between two options:
- P99 for P200 worth of European and Mediterranean gourmet
- P195 for P400 worth of European and Mediterranean gourmet
Located smack dab in the middle of Davao City is De Bonte Koe, an elegant bistro that serves European and Mediterranean cuisine. De Bonte Koe literally translates to “The colorful or spotted cow” in Dutch. Almost all main courses are served with a side of sautéed veggies and delectably shaped mashed potatoes. Chow down on delectable Salmon Steak (P325) to regulate sea-friendly maws. For mouth-watering Mediterranean cravings, a nice big serving of Lamb Kebab (P365) is perfect. This sophisticated food house takes ham and cheese to the next level with the classic Cordon Bleu (P400). For herbivorous ladies and gents, De Bonte Koe Salad (P190) helps keep fit; and Pork Schnitzel (P365) is also among the best sellers.
De Bonte Koe is really nice and has great food, reasonable prices and a decent house red. Neither the staff nor the owner would reveal the name or source of this wine, an intriguing quirk which I found somewhat charming.
I had ostrich steak (comes with potato & veggie - try the mashed, it has a hint of nutmeg), 2 glasses of wine, coffee & apple pie (which also has raisins) w/ice cream, all for under 1000 P. Dinner was absolutely marvelous! I sat at the small bar in the back. The owner came over and greeted me.
Music was appropriate (both selection & volume). This restaurant is behind Chico's, so you might pass by without even noticing. When I go back, I'll try the kangaroo.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Further deals in other categories
De Bonte Koe29 J.n Rizal Street in the La Habana Compound,
Davao City 8000