- Empire Boxing is Games and Amusements Board Accredited
- Top-of-the-line equipment and high-caliber trainers are on-hand
- Individualized routines for those who want to lose weight
- Has been featured by GMA7, MYX, BusinessWorld, The Philippine Star Lifestyle, and The Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Empire Boxing also offers individualized effective boxing routines for weight loss, Muay Thai, MMA, submission grappling and self-defense classes
Valid from October 3, 2014 - January 3, 2015. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for 3 months. Sessions are non-transferable and should be consumed by 1 person only. Strictly use 1 Groupon per person within validity period. All sessions must be redeemed within the validity period. DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Pull up Groupon with our mobile app (or print it out). Present Groupon upon arrival. Groupons may be redeemed at: Door 2, 3rd Floor Uncle Mark Bldg. Quimpo Blvd., Davao City. Valid on: Monday to Saturday between 7:00AM - 10:00AM and Sunday between 9:00PM - 5:00PM. Reservation is required and is subject to availability; call 1 day in advance: 09997408740 / 284.1426. Walk-ins will be accommodated upon availability.
Sit-ups remain one of the best methods of reshaping the abdomen, second only to standing in front of a cannon. Fire up your fitness with this Groupon.
- Offer 1: P199 (P400 value) for 1 Session of Mixed Martial Arts
- Offer 2: P540 (P1200 value) for 3 Session of Mixed Martial Arts
- Offer 3: P960 (P2400 value) for 6 Session of Mixed Martial Arts
Groupies learn the foundation techniques of MMA and develop muscles while developing values including listening skills, respect, and self-confidence. The MMA classes on offer are made to suit all skill levels from beginners to experts. In MMA and kickboxing classes, adults master self-defense skills while whipping into shape. Fitness freak deal holders can also sign up to improve their effectiveness and efficiency in shaping and toning up muscles as well.
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
Empire Boxing Gym Davao is a boxing and fitness hub that offers one-on-one boxing sessions to neophyte boxers and experienced professionals alike. Their top-caliber trainers focus on each individual customer, helping them hone their skills and reach their fitness goals in an environment that has top-of-the-line equipment. Aside from boxing, Empire Elite also offers Muay Thai, MMA, submission grappling and self-defense classes.
Boxing sessions can be availed of by both men and women, as training is tailor-made to suit each person. Aside from the individualized programs and first-class facilities, the center also has a No Hate and No Harassment Policy, which allows customers of all ages and genders to train in a safe environment where they will be treated with respect.
Empire Boxing has been featured on GMA7, MYX, Businessworld, The Philippine Star Lifestyle, and The Philippine Daily Inquirer, and currently has branches in Davao, the Makati Central Business District, and Quezon City.