P360 instead of P720 for a dozen assorted gourmet cupcakes at Cake Couture by Trina
- Flavors available are: Chocolate Cream, Red Velvet,Lemon Meringue, Cookies and Cream and Peppermint Patty
- Specializes in customizable cakes and gourmet cupcakes
- Trina studied at the Wilton School of Cake Decorating
- Was also trained under international cake designer, Colette Peters
- Ideal for special occassions
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Blackout period: holidays
- Cupcakes are available on Friday - Sunday from 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Order 2 days in advance
- For reservation and inquires, call +63.32.316.2181, +63.32.354.9816,
+63.917.622.4464 or email
- See the rules that apply to all deals
The saying goes that “things that come in small packages carry big surprises,” which is why the mini-cooper, poodles, and germs, much like cupcakes, are better off miniature. Appreciate mini cake-sized treats with today’s Sweet Deal:P360 instead of P720 for a dozen assorted gourmet cupcakes at Cake Couture by Trina.
Customers get sent to a heaven of delicious goodness by taking a bite into Cake Couture’s delectable bites of cupcakes made with premium ingredients in small batches for cute servings that packs a whallop of flavor. Trina’sGourmet Cupcakes (P60) come in various delightful tastes and colors like Chocolate Cream, Red Velvet, Lemon Meringue, Cookies and Cream, or Peppermint Patty arriving well-dressed to weddings, birthdays, debuts or bar mitzvahs, clad in a thick and rich icing without the guilty accessories. Cake Couture continues to surprise tastebuds by offering other munch-ons like their Biscotti, which come in a genre of flavors like the classical Walnut (P300), hip hoppin' Double Chocolate (P360), jazzed up Coffee (P340), or the rockin' Sugarfree Biscotti (P380).
Every cup of special mini-cakes from Cake Couture is hand-crafted and well-thought of by experienced cake-designer for the people, Trina, who graduated with a degree in Fantastic Fashionable Baker from the Wilton School of Cake Decorating in Chicago. Although her forte is really customizable full-sized baked goods such as her top hit, the Moist Chocolate Cake (P650), the elusive Red Velvet (P750) or the simple Banoffee (P600) or Turtle Pie (P650) served on any given occasion, the fondant and trompe l'oeil designer has also mastered the craft of creating tiny treats after she ran out of desserts to pacify her pet Sweetoothesaurus when it once accidentally tagged along with her during a baptism. Since then, Trina has been feeding numerous little monsters, satisfying cravings with her artful edibles across the Metro.
Novelty cakes are pretty popular nowadays, but I can say that Trina is one of the first pastry chefs in Cebu to ever go into this kind of baking. She started baking novelty cakes about three years ago, when novelty cakes were just a blur on the horizon.
-- Jigs Arquiza