P210 instead of P420 for beef ribs with black pepper sauce at Choi City Seafood Restaurant
- Owned by Mr. Choi Tak Pui, owner of the Choi restaurant in Manila
- Specializes in preparing live seafood, like lobster, mantis shrimp, and rock lobster
- Famous for their roasting techniques
- Choi Tak Pui owner of the Choi Restaurant chain in Manila
- Fine Chinese cuisine located in the heart of Cebu
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Reservation required, call +63.32.239.0999 or +63.32.239.0800 ask for Ms. Liza Co
- For dine-in only
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Today’s fortune cookie reads “A man who eats crackers in bed wakes up feeling crummy.” Repel this ill fortune with today’s Sweet Deal: P210 instead of P420 Beef Ribs with Black Pepper Sauce.
The restaurant, established by Mr. Choi Tak Pui of Choi restaurant fame, proudly presents their traditional dishes, all filtered through a prism of skillful preparation and high-quality ingredients. For this Sweet Deal, the cāntīng highlights their tender Beef Ribs with Black Pepper sauce, which is made with a dash of soy and a liberal amount of peppercorn which is best served with fluffy steamed rice.
foreign chefs, lead by head chef Siu Bing, hail
from the Asian giants of China and Hong Kong and are experts at creating dishes
that draw from the rich wellspring of Chinese cuisine. While a lot of
their dishes are highly recommendable, the top of the must-try list includes Fried Pigeon, a crisp quarter-cut fowl
cooked in a manner that brings out the flavor in its tender meat, Roast Layered Pork, crispy pig belly with a tangy mustard dip, the classic Peking Duck, the Lapu-Lapu Cooked in Two Ways, Lobster in Superior Sauce, which is soaked
with light dairy sauce atop a generous amount of E-Fu Noodles, and Polon Chay Tofu, which is embedded within layers of spinach and
served with a lip-smacking sauce.