P2000 instead of P4000 for a colored tattoo at Needlepoint Tattoo Studio
- Tattoo is 3x3 inches in size
- Can make customized and unique designs
- Uses top of the line tattoo equipment and inks
- Uses an autoclave for sterilization
- Renowned and skilled tattoo artist
- Has a wide array of tattoo pattern choices
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Unlimited gifts for friends
- Appointment required, call: +63.32.316.4386 or +63.917.790.0002
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Most people are not fortunate enough to be born with a birthmark
in the shape of their favorite basketball player or band logo. Rectify nature's
mistake with today's Sweet Deal: P2000
instead of P4000 for a colored tattoo at Needlepoint Tattoo Studio.
Needlepoint's ink-savvy artist, Ralph San Ramon, brand bewitching tattoos in a welcoming, outgoing environment in which imaginative artistry is fostered and valued while equipment is safe and clean at the same time. The talented and fully licensed tattoo artist who has a colorful portfolio that includes Ai-Ai De Las Alas’ dragon tattoos, apply an exceptional eye and honed hands to every image they depict, whether it’s a Hello Kitty, Japanese inscriptions, an ambigram from Angels and Demons or a portrait of an unforgettable. With today’s Sweet Deal, patrons are inked and marked forever by the tip of the needle. They can either choose from a wide variety of tattoo patterns in the artist’s portfolio or they can collaborate into making their own three by three inch tattoo design.
The celebrated tattoo artist has many laurels under his belt. He learned and practiced the art of inking in the island of Boracay. He is a well established person in the the art and indie scene. Ralph San Ramon also was the former president of the United Professional Tattoo Artists.