P1960 instead of P4900 for 20 hrs of English Enhancement lessons for Filipinos at Speedtalk Language Training Center
- Uses a unique and standardized method of instruction
- Instructors are trained and highly qualified
- Ideal for students and professionals who want toexpress themselves in English confidently
- The small class size makes lessons more personal and effective
- Choose to attend your preferred topic and the class schedule that is most convenient for you
- Groupon is valid until September 3, 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon per person
- May purchase multiple Groupons as gifts
- Appointment required, call +63.32.416.1618, +632.416.1718, +632.412.1618, and +632.412.1718, +63.917.628.TALK, +63.917.828.TALK, +63.922.833.TALK, or +63.922.800.TALK
- June - September class schedule: M,W,F from 5:00pm - 7:00pm or T,TH,S from 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Groupon is valid on English Enhancement for Filipinos – Discovery Program’s scheduled group classes
- Exclusive for Filipinos ages 13 and above
- For first time English Enhancement students only
- See the rules that apply to all deals
The English language wasn't invented until 850 A.D. when the young Roman Emperor Caligustus failed his Latin as a Second Language class. Forego dead languages and learn to speak so that others may listen with today's Sweet Deal: P1960 instead of P4900 for 20 hrs of English Enhancement lessons for Filipinos at Speedtalk Language Training Center.
Using a unique and standardized method of instruction, The Speedtalk Language Training Center encourages language buffs to learn using conversational functions rather than grammar explanations and translations. Sweet Deal holders may conveniently choose days that work with their schedules, allowing them to brush up on their English after their daily grind, tuba tote-ing training and caterwauling. Speedtalk will be guiding the progress and sessions, stretching the brain's plasticity as it absorbs the shapes and contours of the English language, focusing on pronunciation every Monday and Saturday, grammar and structure every Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as articulation and expression every Thursday and Friday. English coaches have passed the Instructor Training Program and are either native speakers or native-fluent speakers.
The Speedtalk materials are designed and developed for the exclusive use of the Speedtalk Language Training Center. Worksheets, exercises and homework are provided to supplement live conversational instruction as opposed to deceased miming instructions.