P125 instead of P250 worth of food at Pier One Bar and Grill
- Serves Filipino favorites and Live seafoods
- Hosts live performances by local bands
- Has windy verandas that can host those outdoor drinking sessions with friends
- Offers a wide array of cocktails, beer and hard drinks
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon for table of 2, 2 Groupons for a table of 4
- Groupons may be redeemed at Pier One, The Walk, Asiatown, I.T Park Lahug
- Restaurant hours: Daily from 5:00pm - 2:00am
- For inquiries, call +63.32.415-5668
- See the rules that apply to all deals
While summer grilling may seem like a
good time, it frequently ends with a ridiculously messy tee. Act like a boss
and let others do the grilling for you with today’s Sweet Deal: P125 instead of P250 worth of food at Pier
One Bar and Grill, The Walk.
Pier One Bar and Grill sends its patrons a galloping cavalry of grilled belly busters from both land and sea with today’s Sweet Deal. Inside Pier One’s authentic remodeled and stacked shipping containers, a surfeit of Filipino favorites and live seafood dishes are concocted daily. Sweet Deal holders may opt to indulge on carnivorous treats like the Pier One Lechon Sisig (P150) and Crispy Pata (P288) – both top specialties of the house, Beef Salpicao (P195), which is juicy beef strips drizzled with tangy salpicao sauce, Beef Kare-Kare (P185), which is ox tail and tripe smothered with peanut based sauce with veggies, Cebu Lechon Liempo (P199) and Pier One Fried Chicken (P180). For the pescitarians, Pier One cooks only the finest catch of the day on the boat kitchen like the Baked Scallops (P130) which is fresh scallops baked with cheese and garlic on top rockafella style, Shrimp Tempura (P199), Sizzling Spicy Squid (P155), Calamares Fritos (P130), and don't forget our live seafood specialties – Oysters, Saang, Crabs, Shrimp, Lapu-Lapu and Pampano fishes – cooked just the way YOU want it.
After the sumptuous feast, Sweet Deal holders may toast to Pier One specialty drinks like the Slammer (P120), Wet Kiss (P120), Pier 69 (P120), Vodka Bull (P120), Flaming Volcano (P140) and Ba-nge-nge (P180) which is a combination of 16 different types of liquor. While drinking their poison of choice, Sweet Deal Holders can bite on munchies like Beef and Cheese Nachos (P109), Pier One Special Pizza 12” (P279) and Crispy Shrimp (P150).
Pier One! One of the best party bar we went to...
-- Holdmyhandsforever 02/19/2011