Kids’ Party: Face Painting (P650) or Statue Mime (P1300) or Fairy Dance Show (P1750) or Bubble & Dance Show (P1900) by Flair Events Specialist
- Perfect for children’s parties
- Face painting and statue mime will be available for 3 hours
- 20-minute fairy dance number with 3 fairies
- Dancers play around with bubbles while dancing for 30-45 minutes in the bubble & dance show
- Groupon is valid for 12 months
- Limit 1 Groupon per event
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Booking required, call +63.32.5117643
- Advanced booking required, at least 10 days prior the event
- Face painting and mime can be combined in one event
- Groupon is not valid with any other promotions and discounts
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Until people realized that children’s parties are formulaic, first and seventh birthdays all constituted of sweet spaghetti, Boyoyong clowns, crying kids, and yayas leaping for Haw Flakes in the pabitin. Evolve in festivity with the turn of the century with today’s Groupon: P650 (P1300 value) for face painting OR P1300 (P2600 value) for statue mime OR P1750 (P3500 value) for fairy dance show OR P1900 (P3800 value) for bubble & dance show by Flair Events Specialist.
Have a dentist standby at the party in case major jaw-dropping occurs among kids as white-faced statue mimes pretend to play tug of war and be trapped beyond closed bars. Little kiddos and adults alike can get themselves fake-inked in the face with bright hues in face painting. Just to show youngsters that they need not take out a tooth or repeatedly watch Cinderella to see a fairy, three fairies will be dancing for 20 minutes and invite their cute audience to sway with them in a fairy dance show. If there are games at the party, the fairies may join the kids for a maximum of one hour in holding on to that chair in trip to Jerusalem or getting on their tiptoes in the newspaper dance. Patrons may otherwise opt for the bubble & dance show, wherein dancers play around with bubbles while shaking and splitting. Themes for the show include Hawaiian/luau, cheer dance, fairies, western/cowboy, and generic. To stay true to the I was in a bubble adage, the finale of the bubble & dance show is when each kid is place in a humongous gurgle.
Flair Events Specialist provides party planners all the
tools they need to throw a fabulous party that’s Precious-Moments-album-worthy
and would generate take-home loots of whimsical stories about being eaten by a
sea bubble and having an embedded butterfly on the face.