- Located in the heart of Lapu-Lapu City
- Best Sellers include: Big Brekkie, American Breakfast, English Breakfast, Spicy Cajun Chicken, Pork Chop Pan Fried, Beef Salpicao, Pork Tonkatsu and Rib-Eye Steak
- Serves American, Japanese and Filipino dishes
- Cafe’s sought after burgers include: El Bandido, Tropical Maxx Burger, Aussie Max Burger, Double Trouble, Wild Wild West, los Maxximos Burger - all served with extra-thick US Beef
- Offers a homey ambiance with rustic look, old Japanese sofas and stylish tables, bossa music background and colored walls
Valid from September 18 - December 18, 2014. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple vouchersl as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Groupons may be combined maximum of 2 vouchers per table. Valid for dine-in only; excess food may be taken out. DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Pull up Groupon with our mobile app (or print it out). Present Groupon upon arrival. Valid on: Monday to Saturday between 06:00AM - 11:00PM and Sun between 6:00:AM - 2:00PM. Reservation is required and is subject to availability; call 2 days in advance: +639276220993. Walk-ins will be accommodated upon availability.
Jamericano’s are the coolest people you will ever find. Be a cool Jamerican with today’s Groupon to Berenice Café which serves Japanese, American and Filipino dishes.
- Offer 1: P199 (P400 value) for Food and Drinks
- Offer 2: P282 (P600 value) for Food and Drinks
- Offer 3: P360 (P800 value for Food and Drinks
The Best Seller Big Brekkie (P275) breakfast can be reluctantly shared with the company that you decided to keep at the café. The meal comprises of sausages, toasted bread, pancakes, bacon strips, two large eggs, orange juice and a latte or cappuccino. The American Breakfast (P165) is the typical American style or morning meals with pancakes, bacon, egg, jam and orange juice.
The lunch and dinner menu has reliable items like Chicken Kebab (P99), Grilled Pork Chop (P99) and Angus Beef (P189), all served with rice and regular drinks. They also carry a large selection of burgers and “Haute Dogs”, which include big bites like the El Bandido Burger (P235), an extra-thich Angus beef patty surrounded by pico de gallo, jack cheese, grilled pepper, jalapenos, and onions smothered in hot chili sauce and Cajun mayo; the Aussie Maxx (P235) burger, also made with an extra-thick Angus beef patty with lettuce, bacon, tomato, cheddar, and a fried egg; and the Bad Maxx Dog (P175), a bratwurst wrapped with bacon and jalapeno, with a burst of Sriracha mayo.
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
Berenice Café is a burger joint-slash-coffee shop located in Lapu-Lapu City, that’s right in the heart of Mactan, Cebu. They serve all-day breakfast meals, pastries and gourmet burgers.
The owner and head chef started to learn the basic of cooking at an early age of ten at her grandparents house under the guidance of her grandfather who was a cook. She enhanced her skills by working and studying abroad and now has a Diploma of Pastry Baking and Intermediate Cuisine from Le Cordon Bleu, Sydney.