- Enjoy your choice of favorite Paella: Paella Valenciana, Paella Marinera, Paella Negra or Paella Chicken and Mushroom
- Other Specialties: Callos a la Madrilena, Berenjanas Primevera, Spanish Omellette, Callos, Salpicao, Angus Tapa, Adobo Flakes, Baked Chorizo and eggs platter, Churos con Chocolate, Fabada, Chicken Terriyaki, Paninis, Spanish Chicken with Java Rice and Lengue
- Spanish-like setting
- The menu features seafood dishes from different cultures, fresh ingredients, good sized serving and good place for family and friends
- Located in Promenade of Greenhills
Valid from February 26, 2015 – May 26, 2015. Limit 1 Groupon per table. Valid for dine-in only; excess food may be taken out. Not valid on holidays and group event bookings. DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 4904 Series of 2014. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Pull up Groupon with our mobile app (or print it out). Printed voucher is required upon redemption. Groupons may be redeemed at branch indicated on the voucher. Valid on: Valid from Monday to Sunday between 11:00AM – 9:30PM on Reservation is required at least 1 day before the desired schedule; call (02) 723 7485 for GH Branch and (02) 820 5888 for BF Branch. Walk-ins will be accommodated upon availability.
Although rice was discovered by the Chinese, perfected by the Spanish, and fermented by the Filipinos, its origins are linked to UFOs or whoever invented crop circles. Unlock the secrets of the world with today’s Groupon to Las Paellas.
- Offer 1 valid at Paranaque: P265 (P525 value) for Choice of Paella for 2 Persons
- Offer 2 valid at Greenhills: P265 (P525 value) for Choice of Paella for 2 Persons
- Offer 3 valid at Paranaque: P525 (P1050 value) for Choice of Paella for 4 Persons
- Offer 4 valid at Greenhills: P525 (P1050 value) for Choice of Paella for 4 Persons
- Offer 5 valid at Paranaque: P788 (P1575 value) for Choice of Paella for 6 Persons
- Offer 6 valid at Greenhills: P788 (P1575 value) for Choice of Paella for 6 Persons
On the second floor of the Promenade section of Greenhills Mall, a Spanish restaurant serves a savory array of paellas and other worldly delights. Today’s Groupon picks out four varieties of a favorite Spanish dish, paella, and offers them to hungry deal holders looking forward to hearty helpings of paella. Choose from the classic Paella Valenciana, a seafood-laden Paella Marinera, the delightfully simple but rich-tasting Paella Negra, or the familiar Paella Chicken and Mushroom.
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
Las Paellas Restaurant was established on August 1997 by Mr. Ramon Del Gallego Jr., who is its founder and owner. The restaurant’s concept comes from his travels abroad, visits to other restaurants and research, resulting in a multifarious mix of influence.